Sunday, February 7, 2010

New Pictures!

Hi! I finally added a few new pictures. These are from my trip to Akkar where we renovated the school. You can see the before and after pictures. The school looked very different when we finished. This past week I had finals. I have one more tomorrow (Monday) and then I will have a week and a half of vacation. I think I have done well on my finals so far. The schooling here is very test-heavy...no papers which is unfortunate for me but I am getting used to it. Last night I went to a concert in Bourg Hamoud. Of course, it was in Armenian and I didn't understand anything but musically, the band was really good and the lead singer had an amazing voice. My friends translated the basic ideas for me:) It is getting very cold here and I am starting to freeze because I didn't really bring winter clothes...including a warm jacket or boots. I think I may have to spend some of my vacation shopping. Everyday I get home and put on three sweaters and curl into my bed:)